1. Sarja A. Predictive and Optimised Life Cycle Management: Buildings and Infrastructure: Routledge; 2006.
2. Becchio C, Corgnati SP, Delmastro C, Fabi V, Lombardi P. The role of nearly-zero energy buildings in the transition towards Post-Carbon Cities. Sustainable Cities and Society. 2016;27:324-37.
3. Mehta P, Gerwick B, editors. Concrete in service of modern world. Proc, Int Conf on Concrete in Service of Mankind; 1996: Univ. of Dundee Dundee,
4. Nam C, Tatum C. Major characteristics of constructed products and resulting limitations of construction technology. Construction management and economics. 1988;6(2):133-47.
5. Stucki G, Reinhardt JD, Grimby G. Organizing human functioning and rehabilitation research into distinct scientific fields. Part II: Conceptual descriptions and domains for research. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. 2007;39(4):299-307.
6. Bainbridge WS. Public attitudes toward nanotechnology. journal of Nanoparticle Research. 2002;4(6):561-70.
7. Kamar K, Alshawi M, Hamid Z, editors. Barriers to industrialized building system (IBS): The case of Malaysia. In BuHu 9th International Postgraduate Research Conference (IPGRC), Salford, United Kingdom; 2009.
8. Russell P, Moffatt S. Assessing buildings for adaptability. IEA Annex. 2001;31.
9. Richard R-B. Industrialised building systems: reproduction before automation and robotics. Automation in construction. 2005;14(4):442-51.
10. Lundvall B-Å, Johnson B, Andersen ES, Dalum B. National systems of production, innovation and competence building. Research policy.
11. Sebestyen G, Pollington C. New architecture and technology: Routledge; 2007.
12. Pan Y-h. Application of industrialized housing system in major cities in China: a case study of Chongqing: The Hong Kong Polytechnic University;
13. Ellison L, Sayce S. Assessing sustainability in the existing commercial property stock: Establishing sustainability criteria relevant for the commercial property investment sector. Property Management. 2007;25(3):287-304.
14. Kasinalis C, Loonen R, Cóstola D, Hensen J. Framework for assessing the performance potential of seasonally adaptable facades using multi-objective optimization. Energy and Buildings. 2014;79:106-13.
15. Leaman A, Bordass B. Assessing building performance in use 4: the Probe occupant surveys and their implications. Building Research & Information. 2001;29(2):129-43.