1. Caymaz E, Akyon FV, Erenel F. An exploratory research on strategic planning in public institutions: Turkish prime ministry disaster and emergency management presidency case. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2013;99:189-95.
2. Birkmann J, Cardona OD, Carreño ML, Barbat AH, Pelling M Schneiderbauer S, et al. Framing vulnerability, risk and societal responses: the MOVE framework. Natural hazards. 2013;67(2):193-211.
3. Rezaei M, Hosseini S, Hakimi H. Strategical planning for crisis management in Yazd's historical tissue by using SWOT. 2012.
4. Hosseini KA, Hosseini M, Jafari MK, Hosseinioon S. Recognition of vulnerable urban fabrics in earthquake zones: a case study of the Tehran
metropolitan area. Journal of Seismology and earthquake Engineering. 2009;10(4):175.
5. Nateghi-A F. Earthquake scenario for the mega-city of Tehran. Disaster Prevention and Management. 2001;10(2):95.
6. Li H, Yi T, Gu M, Huo L. Evaluation of earthquake-induced structural damages by wavelet transform. Progress in Natural Science. 2009;19(4):461-70.
7. Gashti HP, Shahrodi K. An Overview on Locating of Chain Stores Construction by using of Analytic Network Process in Geographic Information
8. Negaresh H. EARTHQUAKES, CITIES, AND FAULTS. 2005.
9. Thywissen K. Core terminology of disaster reduction. Measuring vulnerability to natural hazards: Towards disaster resilient societies, United Nations University Press, Hong Kong. 2006.
10. Atash F. The deterioration of urban environments in developing countries: Mitigating the air pollution crisis in Tehran, Iran. Cities. 2007;24(6):399-409.
11. Pourmohammadi M, MOSAYEBZADEH A. the vulnerability of iranian cities against earthquake and the role of neighborhood participation in providing assistance for them. 2008.
12. HOSSEINI SY, DAMNABI AA. the impact of strategic management on the quality of crisis management case study: railway transportation industry.
13. MacEachren AM, Robinson AC, Jaiswal A, Pezanowski S, Savelyev A, Blanford J, et al., editors. Geo-twitter analytics: Applications in crisis management. 25th International Cartographic Conference; 2011.
14. Hayles CS. An examination of decision making in post disaster housing reconstruction. International Journal of Disaster Resilience in the Built