1. 2017 -hwaoiaO.
2. Gai W-m, Deng Y-f, Jiang Z-a, Li J, Du Y. Multi-objective evacuation routing optimization for toxic cloud releases. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. 2017;159:58-68.
3. Osman MS, Ram B. Routing and scheduling on evacuation path networks using centralized hybrid approach. Computers & Operations Research. 2017;88:332-9.
4. Shahabi K, Wilson JP. Scalable evacuation routing in a dynamic environment. Computers, Environment and Urban Systems. 2018;67:29-40.
5. Amideo AE, Scaparra MP, editors. A Scenario Planning Approach for Shelter Location and Evacuation Routing. International Conference on Optimization and Decision Science; 2017: Springer.
6. Zhao T, Huang J, Shi J, Chen C. Route Planning for Military Ground Vehicles in Road Networks under Uncertain Battlefield Environment. Journal of Advanced Transportation. 2018;2018.
7. Üster H, Wang X, Yates JT. Strategic Evacuation Network Design (SEND) under cost and time considerations. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological. 2018;107:124-45.
8. Swamy R, Kang JE, Batta R, Chung Y. Hurricane evacuation planning using public transportation. Socio-Economic Planning Sciences. 2017;59:43- 55.
9. Hu F, Yang S, Hu X, Wang W. Integrated optimization for shelter service area demarcation and evacuation route planning by a ripple-spreading algorithm. International journal of disaster risk reduction. 2017;24:539-48.
10. Qazi A-N, Nara Y, Okubo K, Kubota H. Demand variations and evacuation route flexibility in short-notice bus-based evacuation planning. IATSS research. 2017;41(4):147-52.
11. Silva C, Pimentel LCG, Landau L, Heilbron Filho PFL, Gobbo FGR, de Sousa PdJ. Supportive elements to the decision-making process in the emergency planning of the Angra dos Reis Nuclear Power Complex, Brazil. Environmental Earth Sciences. 2017;76(3):133.
12. Han X, Zhang X, He Y, editors. Traffic Evacuation Plan Research of Dongli Square. Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Electrical and Information Technologies for Rail Transportation; 2016: Springer.
13. He Y, Du S. Classification of urban emergency based on fuzzy analytic hierarchy process. Procedia engineering. 2016;137:630-8.
14. Chen X, Li Q. Modeling road network vulnerability for evacuees and first responders in no-notice evacuation. Journal of advanced transportation. 2017;2017.
15. Kim J, Lee S, Lee S. An evacuation route choice model based on multiagent simulation in order to prepare Tsunami disasters. Transportmetrica B: transport dynamics. 2017;5(4):385-401.
16. Tu H, Tamminga G, Drolenga H, de Wit J, van der Berg W. Evacuation plan of the city of almere: simulating the impact of driving behavior on evacuation clearance time. Procedia Engineering. 2010;3:67-75.
17. Pel AJ, Bliemer MC, Hoogendoorn SP. A review on travel behaviour modelling in dynamic traffic simulation models for evacuations. Transportation. 2012;39(1):97-123.
18. Parr SA, Kaisar EI, Stevanovic A. Examining the level of service consequence of transit signal priority during urban evacuation. ProcediaSocial and Behavioral Sciences. 2011;16:588-99.