1. Kramer SL. Performance-based design methodologies for geotechnical earthquake engineering. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering.2014;12(3):1049-70.
2. Baska DA. An analytical/empirical model for prediction of lateral spread displacemen 2003.
3. Naseri F, lotfollahi S, Bagherzadeh khalkhali A. Dynamic Mechanical Behavior of Rock Mater Journal of Civil Engineering and Materials Application. 2017;1(2):39-44.
4. Youd TL, Perkins DM. Mapping of liquefaction severity index. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering. 1987;113(11):1374-92.
5. Ghalandarzadeh A, Orita T, Towhata I, Yun F. Shaking table tests on seismic deformation of gravity quay Soils and foundations. 1998;38(Special):115-32.
6. Taboada V, Abdoun T, Dobry R, editor Prediction of liquefaction-induced lateral spreading by dilatant sliding block model calibrated by centrifuge tests. Proc, 11th World Conf on Earthquake Engineering; 1996: Pergamon Oxford, UK.
7. Gonzalez L, Abdoun T, Sharp MK. Modelling of seismically induced liquefaction under high confining stre International Journal of Physical Modelling in Geotechnics. 2002;2(3):01-15.
8. Tamate S, Towhata Numerical simulation of ground flow caused by seismic liquefaction. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering.1999;18(7):473-85.
9. Hadush S, Yashima A, Uzuoka R. Importance of viscous fluid characteristics in liquefaction induced lateral spreading analys Computers and Geotechnics. 2000;27(3):199-224.
10. Byrne PM. A model for predicting liquefaction induced displacemen 1991.
11. Sáez E, Ledezma Liquefaction mitigation using secant piles wall under a large water tank. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. 2015;79:415-28.
12. Boulanger RW, Khosravi M, Khosravi A, Wilson DW. Remediation of liquefaction effects for an embankment using soil-cement walls: Centrifuge and numerical modeling. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. 2018;114:38-50.
13. Dewoolkar M, Ko H-Y, Pak Experimental developments for studying static and seismic behavior of retaining walls with liquefiable backfills. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. 2000;19(8):583-93.
14. Hung W-Y, Lee C-J, Hu L-M. Study of the effects of container boundary and slope on soil liquefaction by centrifuge modeling. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. 2018;113:682-97.
15. Liu H, Song E. Working mechanism of cutoff walls in reducing uplift of large underground structures induced by soil liquefaction. Computers and Geotechn 2006;33(4-5):209-21.
16. Liu C, Tang L, Ling X, Deng L, Su L, Zhang X. Investigation of liquefaction-induced lateral load on pile group behind quay Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. 2017;102:56-64.
17. Tang L, Ling X, Zhang X, Su L, Liu C, Li Response of a RC pile behind quay wall to liquefaction-induced lateral spreading: a shake-table investigation. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. 2015;76:69-79.
18. Alyami M, Rouainia M, Wilkinson S. Numerical analysis of deformation behaviour of quay walls under earthquake loading. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. 2009;29(3):525-36.
19. Zienkiewicz OC, Chan A, Pastor M, Schrefler B, Shiomi T. Computational geomechanics: Citeseer; 1999.
20. Taiebat M, Shahir H, Pak A. Study of pore pressure variation during liquefaction using two constitutive models for sand. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. 2007;27(1):60-72.
21. Dafalias YF, Manzari MT. Simple plasticity sand model accounting for fabric change effect Journal of Engineering mechanics. 2004;130(6):622-34.
22. Biot MA. Theory of propagation of elastic waves in a fluid‐saturated porous solid. II. Higher frequency range. The Journal of the acoustical Society of america. 1956;28(2):179-91.
23. Li X-S, Wang Y. Linear representation of steady-state line for sand. Journal of geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineering.
24. Ishihara K, Tatsuoka F, Yasuda S. Undrained deformation and liquefaction of sand under cyclic stresse Soils and foundations.1975;15(1):29-44.
25. Newmark NM. Effects of earthquakes on dams and embankmen Geotechnique. 1965;15(2):139-60.
26. Newmark NM. A method of computation for structural dynam ASCE J Eng Mech div. 1959;85:67.
27. Das BM, Sobhan K. Principles of geotechnical engineering: Cengage learning; 2013.
28. Helal AA. Axially loaded pile behavior in sands with/without limited liquefaction: The University of Alabama in Huntsville; 2012.
29. OpenSees MF. Open system for earthquake engineering simulation. Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California …;2013.
30. Maharjan M, Takahashi A. Centrifuge model tests on liquefaction-induced settlement and pore water migration in non-homogeneous soil depo Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. 2013;55:161-9.
31. Shahir H, Pak A, Taiebat M, Jeremić B. Evaluation of variation of permeability in liquefiable soil under earthquake loading. Computers and Geotechn 2012;40:74-88.