1. Norheim OF, Jha P, Admasu K, Godal T, Hum RJ, Kruk ME, et al. Avoiding 40% of the premature deaths in each country, 2010–30: review of national mortality trends to help quantify the UN Sustainable Development Goal for health. The Lancet. 2015;385(9964):239-52.
2. Mackenbach JP, Kulhánová I, Menvielle G, Bopp M, Borrell C, Costa G, et al. Trends in inequalities in premature mortality: a study of 3.2 million deaths in 13 European countries. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2015;69(3):207-17.
3. Wiegmann DA, Shappell SA. A human error approach to aviation accident analysis: The human factors analysis and classification system: Routledge; 2017.
4. Goniewicz K, Goniewicz M, Pawłowski W, Fiedor P, Lasota D. Risk of road traffic accidents in children. Medical Studies/Studia Medyczne. 2017;33(2):155-60.
5. Zhang G, Yau KK, Zhang X, Li Y. Traffic accidents involving fatigue driving and their extent of casualties. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2016;87:34-42.
6. Mansuri FA, Al-Zalabani AH, Zalat MM, Qabshawi RI. Road safety and road traffic accidents in Saudi Arabia: a systematic review of existing evidence. Saudi medical journal. 2015;36(4):418.
7. Administration NHTS. Traffic safety facts 2011 data--pedestrians. Annals of emergency medicine. 2013;62(6):612.
8. Shaker h, bigdeli rh. evaluation and simulation of new roundabouts traffic parameters by aimsun software. 2018.
9. Abdi A, Bigdeli Rad H, Azimi E, editors. Simulation and analysis of traffic flow for traffic calming. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers- Municipal Engineer; 2016: Thomas Telford Ltd.
10. Nabipour AR, Nakhaee N, Khanjani N, Moradlou HZ, Sullman MJ. The road user behaviour of school students in Iran. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2015;75:43-54.
11. Bigdeli Rad H, Bigdeli Rad V. A Survey on the Rate of Public Satisfaction about Subway Facilities in the City of Tehran Using Servqual Model. Space Ontology International Journal. 2018;7(1):11-7.
12. Huang H, Song B, Xu P, Zeng Q, Lee J, Abdel-Aty M. Macro and micro models for zonal crash prediction with application in hot zones identification. Journal of transport geography. 2016;54:248-56.
13. Kong ZGJGL. The road safety situation investigation and characteristics analysis of black spots of arterials highways. red. 2003;1:0000.
14. Consiglio W, Driscoll P, Witte M, Berg WP. Effect of cellular telephone conversations and other potential interference on reaction time in a braking response. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2003;35(4):495-500.
15. Ansari S, Akhdar F, Mandoorah M, Moutaery K. Causes and effects of road traffic accidents in Saudi Arabia. Public health. 2000;114(1):37-9.
16. Zakeri H, Kadkhodazadeh K. Review of Contributing Factors in Road Traffic Accidents in Iran. 2015 284060423X.
17. Chen Y, Li Y, King M, Shi Q, Wang C, Li P. Identification methods of key contributing factors in crashes with high numbers of fatalities and injuries in China. Traffic injury prevention. 2016;17(8):878-83.
18. Badawy A, Morsy N, Abdelhafez S, El-Gilany A, Shafey M. Role of Sleepiness in Road Traffic Accidents among Young Egyptian Commercial Drivers. SM J Sleep Disord. 2016;2(1):1002.
19. Zeng H, Schrock SD. Safety Effectiveness of Various Types of Shoulders on Rural Two-Lane Roads in Winter and Non-winter Periods. 2013.
20. Turner B, Steinmetz L, Lim A, Walsh K. Effectiveness of road safety engineering treatments2012.
21. Turner B, Affum J, Tziotis M, Jurewicz C. Review of iRAP Risk Parameters. ARRB Group Contract Report for iRAP. 2009.
22. Jones B, Janssen L, Mannering F. Analysis of the frequency and duration of freeway accidents in Seattle. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 1991;23(4):239-55.
23. Shankar V, Mannering F, Barfield W. Statistical analysis of accident severity on rural freeways. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 1996;28(3):391- 401.
24. Abdel-Aty M, Pande A. Identifying crash propensity using specific traffic speed conditions. Journal of safety Research. 2005;36(1):97-108.