1. Ling HI, Leshchinsky D, Chou NN. Post-earthquake investigation on several geosynthetic-reinforced soil retaining walls and slopes during the Ji-Ji earthquake of Taiwan. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. 2001;21(4):297-313.
2. Sabermahani M, Ghalandarzadeh A, Fakher A. Experimental study on seismic deformation modes of reinforced-soil walls. Geotextiles and Geomembranes. 2009;27(2):121-36.
3. Koseki J, Bathurst R, Guler E, Kuwano J, Maugeri M, editors. Seismic stability of reinforced soil walls. Proc 8th International Conference on Geosynthetics, Yokohama; 2006.
4. Yeo S-S, Hsuan Y. Evaluation of creep behavior of high density polyethylene and polyethylene-terephthalate geogrids. Geotextiles and Geomembranes. 2010;28(5):409-21.
5. Kongkitkul W, Tatsuoka F. A theoretical framework to analyse the behaviour of polymer geosynthetic reinforcement in temperature-accelerated creep tests. Geosynthetics International. 2007;14(1):23-38.
6. Costa CML, Zornberg JG, de Souza Bueno B, Costa YDJ. Centrifuge evaluation of the time-dependent behavior of geotextile-reinforced soil walls. Geotextiles and Geomembranes. 2016;44(2):188-200.
7. Allen T, Bathurst R. Soil reinforcement loads in geosynthetic walls at working stress conditions. Geosynthetics International. 2002;9(5-6):525-66.
8. Ballegeer JP, Wu JT. Intrinsic confined and unconfined load-deformation properties of geotextiles. Geosynthetic Soil Reinforcement Testing Procedures: ASTM International; 1993.
9. Jones C, Clarke D. The residual strength of geosynthetic reinforcement subjected to accelerated creep testing and simulated seismic events. Geotextiles and Geomembranes. 2007;25(3):155-69.
10. Zornberg JG, Byler BR, Knudsen JW. Creep of geotextiles using time– temperature superposition methods. Journal of geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineering. 2004;130(11):1158-68.
11. Wu J, Helwany S. A performance test for assessment of long-term creep behavior of soil-geosynthetic composites. Geosynthetics International.1996;3(1):107-24.
12. Divya P, Viswanadham B, Gourc J. Centrifuge model study on the performance of fiber reinforced clay-based landfill covers subjected to flexural distress. Applied Clay Science. 2017;142:173-84.
13. Li Z, Escoffier S, Kotronis P. Using centrifuge tests data to identify the dynamic soil properties: Application to Fontainebleau sand. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. 2013;52:77-87.
14. Jabary R, Madabhushi S. Tuned mass damper effects on the response of multi-storied structures observed in geotechnical centrifuge tests. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. 2015;77:373-80.
15. Mirshekari M, Ghayoomi M. Centrifuge tests to assess seismic site response of partially saturated sand layers. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. 2017;94:254-65.
16. Shrestha S, Bell J, editors. Creep behavior of geotextiles under sustained loads. Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Geotextiles;1982.
17. Greenwood J, Kempton G, Watts G, Bush D, editors. Twelve year creep tests on geosynthetic reinforcements. Eurogeo 2000: proceedings of the 2nd european geosynthetics conference volume 1: mercer lecture, keynote lectures, geotechnical applications; 2000.
18. Allen T, Bathurst R. Observed long-term performance of geosynthetic walls and implications for design. Geosynthetics International. 2002;9(5-6):567-606.