1. Kong X, Xu Z, Shen G, Wang J, Yang Q, Zhang B. Urban traffic congestion estimation and prediction based on floating car trajectory data. Future Generation Computer Systems. 2016;61:97-107.
2. Shaheen SA, Cohen AP. Carsharing and personal vehicle services: worldwide market developments and emerging trends. International Journal of Sustainable Transportation. 2013;7(1):5-34.
3. Abdi A, Bigdeli Rad H, Azimi E, editors. Simulation and analysis of traffic flow for traffic calming. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers- Municipal Engineer; 2016: Thomas Telford Ltd.
4. Tyrinopoulos Y, Antoniou C. Public transit user satisfaction: Variability and policy implications. Transport Policy. 2008;15(4):260-72.
5. Eboli L, Mazzulla G. Service quality attributes affecting customer satisfaction for bus transit. Journal of public transportation. 2007;10(3):2.
6. Gerson R. Measuring customer satisfaction: Crisp Learning; 1993.
7. Omar MS, Ariffin HF, Ahmad R. Service quality, customers’ satisfaction and the moderating effects of gender: A study of Arabic restaurants. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2016;224:384-92.
8. Anderson EW, Fornell C, Rust RT. Customer satisfaction, productivity, and profitability: Differences between goods and services. Marketing science.
9. Töpfer A. Gezieltes Customer Relationship Management. Controlling.2001;13(4-5):185-96.
10. Oliver RL. Satisfaction: A Behavioral Perspective on the Consumer: A Behavioral Perspective on the Consumer: Routledge; 2014.
11. Grönroos C. A service quality model and its marketing implications. European Journal of marketing. 1984;18(4):36-44.
12. Donabedian A. The Definition of Quality and Approaches to Its Assessment [= Explorations in Quality Assessment and Monitoring, vol. 1]. Ann Arbor: Health Administration Press. 1980:8-11.
13. Czepiel JA. Service encounters and service relationships: implications for research. Journal of business research. 1990;20(1):13-21.
14. Sachdev SB, Verma HV. Relative importance of service quality dimensions: A multisectoral study. Journal of services research. 2004;4(1).
15. Ekinci Y. An investigation of the determinants of customer satisfaction. Tourism Analysis. 2003;8(2/4):197-203.
16. Rust R, Oliver R. Service quality: Insights and management implications from the frontier, in service quality: New directions in theory and practice, rust. RT and Oliver, RL, eds. Thousand Oask CA: Sage Publication; 1994.
17. Lehtinen U, Lehtinen JR. Service quality: a study of quality dimensions: Service Management Institute; 1982.
18. Hedvall M-B, Paltschik M. An investigation in, and generation of, service quality concepts. Marketing Thought and Practices in the 1990s, European Marketing Academy, Athens. 1989:473-83.
19. Parasuraman A, Zeithaml VA, Berry LL. A conceptual model of service quality and its implications for future research. the Journal of Marketing.1985:41-50.
20. Cuomo MT. La customer satisfaction: vantaggio competitivo e creazione di valore: Centro studi di tecniche aziendali ARNIA; 2000.
21. Group K. Transit capacity and quality of service manual. 2013.
22. Agarwal R. Public transportation and customer satisfaction: the case of Indian railways. Global Business Review. 2008;9(2):257-72.
23. Hood C. Changing perceptions of public space on the New York rapid transit system. Journal of Urban History. 1996;22(3):308-31.
24. Currie G, Wallis I. Effective ways to grow urban bus markets–a synthesis of evidence. Journal of Transport Geography. 2008;16(6):419-29.
25. Lai W-T, Chen C-F. Behavioral intentions of public transit passengers— The roles of service quality, perceived value, satisfaction and involvement. Transport Policy. 2011;18(2):318-25.
26. Inc. HMC. A Study to Evaluate the Promotion, Administration and Effectiveness of the Registered Apprenticeship Program. Alberta Learning & Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training Board Edmonton; 2001.
27. Budiono O. Customer Satisfaction in Public Bus Transport: A study of travelers' perception in Indonesia2009.
28. Norman G. Likert scales, levels of measurement and the “laws” of statistics. Advances in health sciences education. 2010;15(5):625-32.
29. Raines-Eudy R. Using structural equation modeling to test for differential reliability and validity: An empirical demonstration. Structural Equation Modeling. 2000;7(1):124-41.
30. George D, Mallery P. IBM SPSS statistics 23 step by step: A simple guide and reference: Routledge; 2016.
31. Anderson EW, Fornell C, Lehmann DR. Customer satisfaction, market share, and profitability: Findings from Sweden. The Journal of marketing.1994:53-66.