1. Steinberg M, Kukacka L, Colombo P, Kelsch J, Monowitz B, Dikeou J, et al. Concrete-Polymer Materials, First Topical Report, BNL 50134 (T-509) and USBR Gen. Rep. 1968;41:83.
2. Whiting D, Blankenhorn P, Kline D. Effect of hydration on the mechanical properties of epoxy impregnated concrete. Cement and Concrete Research. 1974;4(3):467-76.
3. Blankenhorn P, Kline D, Whiting D. Compressive strength of concrete impregnated with epoxy systems that do not contain a curing agent. Cement and Concrete Research. 1980;10(6):809-22.
4. Aminabhavi TM, Cassidy PE, Kukacka LE. Use of polymers in concrete technology. Journal of Macromolecular Science, Part C: Polymer Reviews. 1982;22(1):1-55.
5. Kukacka LE, Sugama T, Fontana J, Horn W, Amaro J. Alternate materials of construction for geothermal applications. Progress report No. 12, January-- March 1977. Brookhaven National Lab., Upton, NY (USA), 1977.
6. Fowler DW, Houston JT, Paul DR. Polymer-Impregnated Concrete Surface Treatments for Highway Bridge Decks. American Concrete Institute, Journal of. 1973;70(Proceeding).
7. Blankenhorn PR, Weyers R, Kline DE, Cady P. Enclosed Soak System for Deep Polymer Impregnation of Concrete Bridge Decks. Journal of Transportation Engineering. 1975;101(ASCE# 11102 Proceeding).
8. Cree D, Rutter A. Sustainable bio-Inspired limestone eggshell powder for potential industrialized applications. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering. 2015;3(5):941-9.
9. Lee H, Neville K. " Book Review-Handbook of Epoxy Resins". Industrial & Engineering Chemistry. 1967;59(9):16-7.
10. Poon C, Shui Z, Lam L, Fok H, Kou S. Influence of moisture states of natural and recycled aggregates on the slump and compressive strength of concrete. Cement and concrete research. 2004;34(1):31-6.
11. Poon CS, Shui Z, Lam L. Effect of microstructure of ITZ on compressive strength of concrete prepared with recycled aggregates. Construction and Building Materials. 2004;18(6):461-8.
12. Morel J-C, Pkla A, Walker P. Compressive strength testing of compressed earth blocks. Construction and Building Materials. 2007;21(2):303-9.
13. Kumar MM, Maruthachalam D. Experimental Investigation on Self-curing concrete. International journal of advanced scientific and technical research. 2013;2(3).
14. Carpinteri A, Chiaia B, Ferro G. Size effects on nominal tensile strength of concrete structures: multifractality of material ligaments and dimensional transition from order to disorder. Materials and Structures. 1995;28(6):311.
15. Li Q, Meng H. About the dynamic strength enhancement of concrete-like materials in a split Hopkinson pressure bar test. International Journal of solids and structures. 2003;40(2):343-60.
16. Ganjian E, Khorami M, Maghsoudi AA. Scrap-tyre-rubber replacement for aggregate and filler in concrete. Construction and building materials. 2009;23(5):1828-36.
17. Hillerborg A, Modéer M, Petersson P-E. Analysis of crack formation and crack growth in concrete by means of fracture mechanics and finite elements. Cement and concrete research. 1976;6(6):773-81.
18. Malumbela G, Moyo P, Alexander M. A step towards standardising accelerated corrosion tests on laboratory reinforced concrete specimens. Journal of the South African Institution of Civil Engineering. 2012;54(2):78-85.
19. Song P, Hwang S. Mechanical properties of high-strength steel fiber- reinforced concrete. Construction and Building Materials. 2004;18(9):669-73.
20. Hillerborg A. The theoretical basis of a method to determine the fracture energyG F of concrete. Materials and structures. 1985;18(4):291-6.
21. Corinaldesi V. Mechanical and elastic behaviour of concretes made of recycled-concrete coarse aggregates. Construction and Building materials. 2010;24(9):1616-20.
22. Celik T, Marar K. Effects of crushed stone dust on some properties of concrete. Cement and Concrete research. 1996;26(7):1121-30.
23. Sagoe-Crentsil KK, Brown T, Taylor AH. Performance of concrete made with commercially produced coarse recycled concrete aggregate. Cement and concrete research. 2001;31(5):707-12.
24. Neville AM. Properties of concrete: Longman London; 1995.
25. Lepage S, Baalbaki M, Dallaire É, Aïtcin P-C. Early shrinkage development in a high performance concrete. Cement, concrete and aggregates. 1999;21(1):31-5.