1. Glass RI, Urrutia JJ, Sibony S, Smith H, Garcia B, Rizzo L. Earthquake injuries related to housing in a Guatemalan village. Science. 1977;197(4304):638-43.
2. Penna A, Morandi P, Rota M, Manzini CF, Da Porto F, Magenes G. Performance of masonry buildings during the Emilia 2012 earthquake. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering. 2014;12(5):2255-73.
3. Karimzadeh S, Miyajima M, Hassanzadeh R, Amiraslanzadeh R, Kamel B. A GIS-based seismic hazard, building vulnerability and human loss assessment for the earthquake scenario in Tabriz. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. 2014;66:263-80.
4. Langenbach R. The earthquake resistant vernacular architecture in the Himalayas. Seismic retrofitting: Learning from vernacular architecture. 2015:83-92.
5. Altunışık AC, Genç AF. Earthquake response of heavily damaged historical masonry mosques after restoration. Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences. 2017;17(10):1811.
6. Corradi M, Borri A, Vignoli A. Experimental study on the determination of strength of masonry walls. Construction and building materials. 2003;17(5):325-37.
7. Corradi M, Borri A, Castori G, Sisti R. Shear strengthening of wall panels through jacketing with cement mortar reinforced by GFRP grids. Composites
Part B: Engineering. 2014;64:33-42.
8. Almeida C, Guedes JP, Arêde A, Costa C, Costa A. Physical characterization and compression tests of one leaf stone masonry walls. Construction and Building Materials. 2012;30:188-97.
9. Borri A, Castori G, Corradi M, Speranzini E. Shear behavior of unreinforced and reinforced masonry panels subjected to in situ diagonal compression tests. Construction and Building Materials. 2011;25(12):4403-14.
10. Triantafillou TC. Composites: a new possibility for the shear strengthening of concrete, masonry and wood. Composites science and technology. 1998;58(8):1285-95.
11. Hamid AA, Mahmoud A, El Magd SA, editors. Strengthening and repair of unreinforced masonry structures: state-of-the-art. Proc, 10th Int Brick and Block Masonry Conf; 1994.
12. Ehsani M, Saadatmanesh H, Al-Saidy A. Shear behavior of URM retrofitted with FRP overlays. Journal of composites for construction. 1997;1(1):17-25.
13. Gilstrap JM, Dolan CW. Out-of-plane bending of FRP-reinforced masonry walls. Composites science and technology. 1998;58(8):1277-84.
14. Velazquez-Dimas J, Ehsani M. Modeling out-of-plane behavior of URM walls retrofitted with fiber composites. Journal of Composites for Construction. 2000;4(4):172-81.
15. Sayari A. Improving the out-of-plane flexural behaviour of the FRP strengthened masonry walls: Kingston University; 2011.
16. Ozturk UE, Anlas G. Finite element analysis of expanded polystyrene foam under multiple compressive loading and unloading. Materials & Design. 2011;32(2):773-80.