1. Fazli M, Ghodsian M, Neyshabouri SAAS. Scour and flow field around a spur dike in a 90 bend. International Journal of Sediment Research. 2008;23(1):56-68.
2. Elawady E, Michiue M, Hinokidani O. Movable bed scour around submerged spur-dikes. Proceedings of Hydraulic Engineering. 2001;45:373-8.
3. Vaghefi M, Ghodsian M, Salehi Neyshaboori S. Experimental study on the effect of a T-shaped spur dike length on scour in a 90 channel bend. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering. 2009;34(2):337.
4. Vaghefi M, Shakerdargah M, Akbari M. Numerical investigation of the effect of Froude number on flow pattern around a submerged T-shaped spur dike in a 90 bend. Turkish Journal of Engineering and Environmental Sciences. 2015;38(2):266-77.
5. Safarzadeh A, Salehi Neyshabouri SAA, Zarrati AR. Experimental investigation on 3D turbulent Flow around straight and T-Shaped groynes in a flat bed channel. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering. 2016;142(8):04016021.
6. Mehraein M, Ghodsian M, Khosravi MM. Experimental study of submergence effect on turbulent parameter around spur dike located in a 90 bend. 2016.
7. Kuhnle R, Jia Y, Alonso C. Measured and simulated flow near spur dikes. US-China workshop on advanced computational modeling in hydroscience and engineering. Oxford, MS, USA; 2005.
8. Kuhnle RA, Jia Y, Alonso CV. Measured and simulated flow near a submerged spur dike. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering. 2008;134(7):916-24.
9. Kuhnle RA, Alonso CV, Shields Jr FD. Local scour associated with angled spur dikes. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering. 2002;128(12):1087-93.
10. Salamatian S, Forghani M, Tabarestani MK. Flow Pattern and Stress Distribution around Three Spur Dike in Ninety Degree Bend. International Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2016;8(6).
11. Kumar M, Malik A. 3D Simulation of Flow around Different Types of Groyne Using ANSYS Fluent. Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research. 2016;2(10).
12. Karami H, Basser H, Ardeshir A, Hosseini SH. Verification of numerical study of scour around spur dikes using experimental data. Water and environment journal. 2014;28(1):124-34.
13. Yazdi J, Sarkardeh H, Azamathulla HM, Ghani AA. 3D simulation of flow around a single spur dike with free-surface flow. Intl J River Basin Management. 2010;8(1):55-62.
14. Duan JG, He L, Fu X, Wang Q. Mean flow and turbulence around experimental spur dike. Advances in Water Resources. 2009;32(12):1717-25.
15. Tang X, Ding X, Chen Z. Large eddy simulations of three-dimensional flows around a spur dike. Tsinghua Science & Technology. 2006;11(1):117-23.
16. Uijttewaal WS. Effects of groyne layout on the flow in groyne fields: Laboratory experiments. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering. 2005;131(9):782-91.
17. Fei-Yong C, Ikeda S. Horizontal separation flows in shallow open channels with spur dikes. Journal of Hydroscience and hydraulic Engineering. 1997;15(2):15-30.
18. Osman AM, Thorne CR. Riverbank stability analysis. I: Theory. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering. 1988;114(2):134-50.
19. Barnjani SHR, Safari A, Mofrad BM. Numerical Simulation of Turbulence and Flow Velocity Distribution Around the Spur Dike Using FLUENT. Journal of Civil Engineering and Materials Application. 2017;1(1):28-32.
20. Safari A, Mofrad BM, Barnjani SHR. Investigating LES Turbulence Model in Modeling the Velocity Distribution Around the Hydraulic Structure Using ANSYS. Journal of Civil Engineering and Materials Application. 2017;1(2):33-8.
21. Mofrad BM, Barnjani SHR, Safari A. Modeling of Turbulent Flow Due to the Dam Break Against Trapezoidal Barrier. Journal of Civil Engineering and Materials Application. 2017;1(1):22-7