1. Loucks DP, Van Beek E. Water Resource Systems Planning and Management: An Introduction to Methods, Models, and Applications: Springer; 2017.
2. Ingram EA. PUMPED STORAGE-Development Activity Spotlights-A sampling of pumped-storage new development and project rehabilitation in Europe, Asia, Africa, and North America illustrates the breadth and depth of this market sector. Hydro review worldwide. 2009;17(6):12.
3. Roosth S. Synthetic: How Life Got Made: University of Chicago Press; 2017.
4. Hadjipaschalis I, Poullikkas A, Efthimiou V. Overview of current and future energy storage technologies for electric power applications. Renewable and sustainable energy reviews. 2009;13(6):1513-22.
5. Garcia-Gonzalez J, de la Muela RMR, Santos LM, Gonzalez AM. Stochastic joint optimization of wind generation and pumped-storage units in an electricity market. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. 2008;23(2):460-8.
6. Hu X, Sun Q, Zhang H, Wang Z, editors. Multi-Objective Optimal Design of Wind/PV/Pumped-Storage System Based on GA. Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC), 2012 Asia-Pacific; 2012: IEEE.
7. Jiang R, Wang J, Guan Y. Robust unit commitment with wind power and pumped storage hydro. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. 2012;27(2):800-10.
8. Nowak MP, Schultz R, Westphalen M. A stochastic integer programming model for incorporating day-ahead trading of electricity into hydro-thermal unit commitment. Optimization and Engineering. 2005;6(2):163-76.
9. Gollmer R, Gotzes U, Schultz R. A note on second-order stochastic dominance constraints induced by mixed-integer linear recourse. Mathematical Programming. 2011;126(1):179-90.
10. Deane JP, Gallachóir BÓ, McKeogh E. Techno-economic review of existing and new pumped hydro energy storage plant. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 2010;14(4):1293-302.
11. Mirsaeidi S, Gandomkar M, Miveh MR, Gharibdoost MR, editors. Power system load regulation by pumped storage power plants. Electrical Power Distribution Networks (EPDC), 2012 Proceedings of 17th Conference on; 2012: IEEE.
12. Hachem F, Schleiss A. Detection of local wall stiffness drop in steel-lined pressure tunnels and shafts of hydroelectric power plants using steep pressure wave excitation and wavelet decomposition. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering. 2011;138(1):35-45.
13. Prasad B. Concurrent engineering fundamentals: Prentice Hall Englewood Cliffs, NJ; 1996.
14. Tui RNS. Analytical Hierarchy Process. 1980.
15. Salvendy G. Handbook of industrial engineering: technology and operations management: John Wiley & Sons; 2001.
16. Rezghi A, Riasi A. Sensitivity analysis of transient flow of two parallel pump-turbines operating at runaway. Renewable Energy. 2016;86:611-22.
17. Karimi A, Moosavi M, editors. Stability Analysis Of Right Pressure Shaft At Siah-Bishe Pumped Storage Project; Iran. ISRM International Symposium-5th Asian Rock Mechanics Symposium; 2008: International Society for Rock Mechanics.