1. Ong K, Basheerkhan M, Paramasivam P. Resistance of fibre concrete slabs to low velocity projectile impact. Cement and Concrete Composites. 1999;21(5):391-401.
2. Zhang M, Shim V, Lu G, Chew C. Resistance of high-strength concrete to projectile impact. International Journal of Impact Engineering.
3. Barnett SJ, Lataste J-F, Parry T, Millard SG, Soutsos MN. Assessment of fibre orientation in ultra high performance fibre reinforced concrete and its
effect on flexural strength. Materials and Structures. 2010;43(7):1009-23.
4. Mastali M, Dalvand A, Sattarifard A. The impact resistance and mechanical properties of reinforced self-compacting concrete with recycled glass fibre
reinforced polymers. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2016;124:312-24.
5. Nikoui A, Dalvand A, Sharbatdar M, Kheyroddin A. Experimental and statistical investigation on mechanical properties and impact resistance of synthetic fiber reinforced concrete. Iranian Journal of Science and Technology Transactions of Civil Engineering. 2015;39:449-68.
6. Mohammadhosseini H, Abdul Awal ASM, Mohd Yatim JB. The impact resistance and mechanical properties of concrete reinforced with waste polypropylene carpet fibres. Construction and Building Materials. 2017;143(Supplement C):147-57.
7. Lok T, Pei J. Impact resistance and ductility of steel fibre reinforced concrete panels. HKIE Transactions. 1996;3(3):7-16.8. Mindess S, Zhang L. Impact resistance of fibre-reinforced concrete. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Structures and Buildings. 2009;162(1):69-76.
9. Khalil E, Abd-Elmohsen M, Anwar AM. Impact Resistance of Rubberized Self-Compacting Concrete. Water Science. 2015;29(1):45-53.
10. Hrynyk TD, Vecchio FJ. Behavior of steel fiber-reinforced concrete slabs under impact load. ACI structural journal. 2014;111(5):1213.