1. Gao P-w, Wu S-x, Lu X-l, Deng M, Lin P-h, Wu Z-r, et al. Soundness evaluation of concrete with MgO. Construction and Building Materials. 2007;21(1):132-8.
2. Snyder KA, Lew HS. Alkali-Silica Reaction Degradation of Nuclear Power Plant Concrete Structures: A Scoping Study. NIST Interagency/Internal Report (NISTIR)-7937. 2013.
3. Moradpour R, Taheri-Nassaj E, Parhizkar T, Ghodsian M. The effects of nanoscale expansive agents on the mechanical properties of non-shrink cement-based composites: The influence of nano-MgO addition. Composites Part B: Engineering. 2013;55:193-202.
4. Mo L, Deng M, Tang M, Al-Tabbaa A. MgO expansive cement and concrete in China: Past, present and future. Cement and Concrete Research. 2014;57:1-12.
5. Yuan H, Shi Y, Xu Z, Lu C, Ni Y, Lan X. Effect of nano-MgO on thermal and mechanical properties of aluminate cement composite thermal energy storage materials. Ceramics International. 2014;40(3):4811-7.
6. Polat R, Demirboğa R, Khushefati WH. Effects of nano and micro size of CaO and MgO, nano-clay and expanded perlite aggregate on the autogenous shrinkage of mortar. Construction and Building Materials. 2015;81:268-75.
7. Ye Q, Yu K, Zhang Z. Expansion of ordinary Portland cement paste varied with nano-MgO. Construction and Building Materials. 2015;78:189-93.
8. Ding Y, Zhang G, Wu H, Hai B, Wang L, Qian Y. Nanoscale magnesium hydroxide and magnesium oxide powders: control over size, shape, and structure via hydrothermal synthesis. Chemistry of materials. 2001;13(2):435-40.
9. Chloride C, CHLORIDE A. Material safety data sheet. 2005.
10. EFNARC F. Specification and guidelines for self-compacting concrete. European 29 Federation of National Associations Representing producers and applicators of specialist 30 building products for Concrete (EFNARC). 2002;32:31.
11. Brouwers H, Radix H. Self-compacting concrete: theoretical and experimental study. Cement and Concrete Research. 2005;35(11):2116-36.