1. Ali MS, Adnan M, Noman SM, Baqueri SFA. Estimation of traffic congestion cost-a case study of a major arterial in Karachi. Procedia Engineering. 2014;77:37-44.
2. Vermeiren K, Verachtert E, Kasaija P, Loopmans M, Poesen J, Van Rompaey A. Who could benefit from a bus rapid transit system in cities from developing countries? A case study from Kampala, Uganda. Journal of Transport Geography. 2015;47:13-22.
3. Deng T, Nelson JD. Bus rapid transit implementation in Beijing: An evaluation of performance and impacts. Research in Transportation Economics. 2013;39(1):108-13.
4. Kato H, Inagi A, Saito N, Htun PTT, editors. Feasibility analysis for the introduction of a bus rapid transit system in Yangon, Myanmar. Proceedings of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies The 9th International Conference of Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, 2011; 2011: Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies.
5. Deng T, Ma M, Wang J. Evaluation of bus rapid transit implementation in China: current performance and progress. Journal of Urban Planning and Development. 2013;139(3):226-34.
6. Lindau LA, dos Santos Senna LA, Strambi O, Martins WC. Alternative financing for bus rapid transit (BRT): the case of Porto Alegre, Brazil. Research in Transportation Economics. 2008;22(1):54-60.
7. Li J-Q, Song M, Li M, Zhang W-B. Planning for bus rapid transit in single dedicated bus lane. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board. 2009(2111):76-82.
8. Filipe LN, Macário R. A first glimpse on policy packaging for implementation of BRT projects. Research in Transportation Economics. 2013;39(1):150-7.
9. Mohammad-Beigi H, Nouri J, Liaghati H. Strategic Analysis of Bus Rapid Transit System in Improvement of Public Transportation: Case of Tehran, Iran. Modern Applied Science. 2015;9(9):169.
10. Griswold JB, Madanat S, Horvath A. Tradeoffs between costs and greenhouse gas emissions in the design of urban transit systems. Environmental Research Letters. 2013;8(4):044046.
11. Ang-Olson J, Mahendra A. Cost/benefit Analysis of Converting a Lane for Bus Rapid Transit: Phase II Evaluation and Methodology: Transportation Research Board; 2011.
12. Savage K. Benefit/cost analysis of converting a lane for bus rapid transit. Transportation Research Board, Washington, DC. 2009.
13. Bel G, Holst M. Evaluation of the Impact of Bus Rapid Transit on Air Pollution. Research Institute of Applied Economics (IREA) Working Paper. 2015;19(1):43.
14. Blonn J, Carlson D, Mueller P, Scott I. Transport 2020 Bus Rapid Transit: A Cost Benefit Analysis. Prepared for Susan Devos, Chai, Madison Area Bus
Advocates, Madison, Wisconsin. 2006.
15. Hidalgo D, Pereira L, Estupiñán N, Jiménez PL. TransMilenio BRT system in Bogota, high performance and positive impact–Main results of an ex-post evaluation. Research in Transportation Economics. 2013;39(1):133-8.
16. Wang Y, Wang Z, Li Z, Staley SR, Moore AT, Gao Y. Study of modal shifts to bus rapid transit in Chinese cities. Journal of Transportation
17. Satiennam T, Jaensirisak S, Satiennam W, Detdamrong S. Potential for modal shift by passenger car and motorcycle users towards Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) in an Asian developing city. IATSS Research. 2016;39(2):121-9.
18. Jun M-J. Redistributive effects of bus rapid transit (BRT) on development patterns and property values in Seoul, Korea. Transport Policy. 2012;19(1):85-92.
19. Litman T. Evaluating public transit benefits and costs: Victoria Transport Policy Institute; 2015.
20. ECONorthwest PBQ. Douglas, Inc., et al (2002) Estimating the benefits and costs of public transit projects: a guidebook for practitioners. Transportation Research Board, TCRP REPORT.78.
21. Hsu LR. Cost estimating model for mode choice between light rail and bus rapid transit systems. Journal of Transportation Engineering. 2012;139(1):20-9.
22. Cervero R, Kang CD. Bus rapid transit impacts on land uses and land values in Seoul, Korea. Transport Policy. 2011;18(1):102-16.
23. Karamouz M, Hosseinpour A, Nazif S. Improvement of urban drainage system performance under climate change impact: Case study. Journal of
Hydrologic Engineering. 2010;16(5):395-412.
24. Broach JP. Travel Mode Choice Framework Incorporating Realistic Bike and Walk Routes: Portland State University; 2016.