1. Sheikh TM, Deierlein GG, Yura JA, Jirsa JO. Beam-column moment connections for composite frames: Part 1. Journal of Structural Engineering. 1989;115(11):2858-76.
2. KANNNO R. Strength, deformation, and seismic resistance of joints between steel beams and reinforced concrete columns. Doctor Dissertation presented to the Faculty of Graduate School of Cornell University. 1993.
3. Bugeja MN, Bracci JM, Moore Jr WP. Seismic behavior of composite RCS frame systems. Journal of Structural Engineering. 2000;126(4):429-36.
4. Parra-Montesinos GJ. Seismic behavior, strength and retrofit of exterior RC column-to-steel beam connections 2000.
5. Parra-Montesinos G, Wight JK. Seismic response of exterior RC columnto-steel beam connections. Journal of structural engineering. 2000;126(10):1113-21.
6. Parra-Montesinos G, Liang X, Wight J. Towards deformation-based capacity design of RCS beam–column connections. Engineering Structures. 2003;25(5):681-90.
7. Izaki Y, Yamanouchi H, Nishiyama I, Fukuchi Y, editors. Seismic behavior of girder-to-column connections developed for an advanced mixed structure system. Proc, 9th World Conf on Earthquake Eng, IV; 1988.
8. Sakaguchi N. Strength and behavior of frames composed of reinforced concrete columns and steel beams: Doctoral Dissertation submitted to Kyoto University; 1992.
9. Noguchi H, Kim K, editors. Shear strength of beam-to-column connections in RCS system. Proc, Struct Engineers World Congress; 1998.
10. Nishiyama I, Kuramoto H, Noguchi H. Guidelines: seismic design of composite reinforced concrete and steel buildings. Journal of Structural Engineering. 2004;130(2):336-42.
11. Kuramoto H, Minami K. ‘Utility shear design equations for reinforced concrete members applying plasticity. Trans, AIJ. 1990;417:31-45.
12. Chen C-H, Lai W-C, Cordova P, Deierlein GG, Tsai K-C. Pseudo-dynamic test of full-scale RCS frame: part I-design, construction, testing. Structures 2004: Building on the Past, Securing the Future2004. p. 1-15.
13. Liang X, Parra-Montesinos GJ. Seismic behavior of reinforced concrete column-steel beam subassemblies and frame systems. Journal of Structural Engineering. 2004;130(2):310-9.
14. Harries KA, Gong B, Shahrooz BM. Behavior and design of reinforced concrete, steel, and steel-concrete coupling beams. Earthquake Spectra. 2000;16(4):775-99.
15. Hu J-W, Kang Y-S, Choi D-H, Park T. Seismic design, performance, and behavior of composite-moment frames with steel beam-to-concrete filled tube column connections. International Journal of Steel Structures. 2010;10(2):177-91